SPUG: Web Developer opportunity

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Aug 13 19:52:51 CDT 1999

>> Message submitted at: Fri Aug 13 17:52:51 PDT 1999

According to Farhana Breuer:

Please note that we do not allow direct postings of employment
opportunities to this mailing list; they need to be emailed first to
"spug at halcyon.com" so we can ensure that all the information we require
is provided (and it wasn't in your posting.)

Please refrain from posting any more announcements directly to the
list,  but you are welcome to submit them as indicated above.

|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.           Tel/Fax: (206) 781-UNIX    |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader      Email: spug at halcyon.com    |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group   HTTP: www.halcyon.com/spug |