[Southampton-pm] Online event - Modernising a CGI app with Lance Wicks

Vytas D vytdau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 06:54:02 PDT 2021

Dear Mongers,

It is my pleasure to announce the very first technical talk of Southampton
Perl Mongers in 2021! Please, wait no longer to save the date - 7th of July
2021 (7pm). :) :) :)

This is an online event to which the joining link will be shared on the day
of the event. I still need to do the research to find out the most
appropriate tool - if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

We will kick off the meetup with a great speaker, Lance Wicks. You may wish
to register here - https://www.meetup.com/SolentPM/events/278994370/ though
I will post a joining link on the day in this mailing thread too.

Have a great day and I hope to see you soon!

-Vytas