[Southampton-pm] Changes to Soton PM and next Social

Warren Humphreys w at rren.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 11:40:51 PDT 2019

Solent Perlmongers seems reasonable and gives us the flexibility to move it occasionally if desired. Portsmouth is a bit of a headache for me as I work in Bournemouth, so maybe the occasional West Solent venue :-)

We have had a fair number of requests to join the group, but we’ve reached the limit of 50 as that’s all I paid for. If we want to allow more members then we need to pay up! $23.99 a month, or $16.49 a month if you buy a 6 month block.

In fact this mail is perfectly timed I’ve just checked and the subscription is due to renew in 4 days time. I’ve paid for it for the past three six month blocks, April 2018, October 2018, and April 2019, but as we’re moving out of Southampton and handing over to Vytas I’ll let someone else pay this time :-)

Unfortunately I can’t make it yet again tomorrow, hopefully next month!