[Southampton-pm] Free Amazon vouchers apparently

Warren Humphreys w at rren.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 12:28:03 PST 2016

Came across this earlier

From the link: -

"So here’s the deal; if you can convince me you are a Perl developer in the UK, and you’re willing to receive the occasional (up to once a month) email with a list of interesting Perl jobs in it, then each email will also contain a £5 Amazon voucher code. So in the unlikely event I end up sending out an email a month, that’s £60 of Amazon vouchers a year.
You don’t have to be actively looking for a job, but you do have to be a Perl developer, and either based in the UK, or with an existing right to work in the UK and an interested in relocating."