[Southampton-pm] [JOB] Software Developer at Jobsite

Imran Chaudhry ichaudhry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 04:56:32 PST 2014

Jobsite (http://www.jobsite.co.uk/) are looking for dynamic software
engineers who want have the opportunity to learn the trade in a
dynamic, fun, forward thinking environment!

Quirkiness is a plus point! We'll let you be you.

You could be an experienced veteran or a fresh graduate - what is more
important is someone with the required attitudes and behaviours:

• open minded about trying new tools and technologies and are
constantly adapting to ensure they know the best things.
• enthusiasm, and a love for innovation
• self learner & ambitious
• good communication skills and a team player
• loves coding (would do it even if they where not getting paid for it)
• loves problem solving
• thinks about how people think
• understands design (what is that?)
• has genuine interest in technologies

Bonus points for: Perl (very favourable), node.js, Python, PHP, Go,
Javascript, erlang, MySQL, Oracle, Backbone.js, Hadoop (Pig + Hive),
AWS, Clojure, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis and Ruby.

Knowledge in two or more of the above would be great.

Feel free to contact me off-list about this.

Thanks!

--
Key fingerprint = EF78 310C C517 9564 9ECA  82F6 68FA E621 17E1 5D16
http://about.me/imranchaudhry