[Southampton-pm] Southampton PM

Duncan Garland duncan.garland at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 9 03:18:31 PST 2013

Hi,

Perl was accepted for the GSOC in 2011 but rejected in 2012. I think they
plan to apply in 2013.

There has been some talk of "going it alone". There weren't any applications
for TPF grants in either of the last two quarters, so they have been looking
for new ideas. One suggestion was to use the TPF grants to sponsor GSOC-type
Perl projects for students.

I don't know how far they got with the idea.

Regards

Duncan