[Southampton-pm] Southampton PM

Imran Chaudhry ichaudhry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 06:03:40 PST 2013

Thanks Tim, also welcome to new member Thomas.

We also discussed group sponsorship. Maybe one other thing it would
allow us to do is hire a venue to hold talks/presentations? Such a
thing might attract new members.

On 7 March 2013 08:45, Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk> wrote:
> Sorry you couldn't make it, Merlyn.
>
> Still, we had one new member, and a total of 7 in the end.
>
> I don't have a list of the things we talked about, although I do remember:
>
> - modulinos (in the context of unit-testing CGI scripts)
> - editor wars (or, is there a good IDE for Perl)
> - why is there no Perl certification/qualification?
> - DBIx::Class::Schema::Config and DBIx::Class::Schema::Versioned
> - unit testing the above with Test::mysqld
>
> --
> Tim Retout <tim at retout.co.uk>

GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65  F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F
http://about.me/imranchaudhry