[Southampton-pm] Southampton PM

Imran Chaudhry ichaudhry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 05:02:29 PST 2013

+1 to that Duncan.

Sadly something had some up and I'll probably be a no-show tonight.

Can someone take note of what was discussed and post a usual follow-up?

I randomly nominate Anton and he's normally the first and last to leave :-)

Cheers!

On 2 March 2013 13:22, Duncan Garland <duncan.garland at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Southampton PM (http://southampton.pm.org/) meet at the Platform Tavern
> (http://www.platformtavern.com/) at 8pm on the first Wednesday of every
> month. That means Wednesday is a meet night.
>

> It’s about a year since the group was revived. There have normally been
> between six and ten of us. The pub does good bar food so some of the group
> eat, the rest just enjoy a couple of beers. We chat about Perl and related
> topics for a couple of hours and the meeting normally breaks up around 10pm.
> I’ve always got something useful out of the meetings.
>

> New members are always welcome.
>

> All the best.
>

> Duncan

GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65  F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F
http://about.me/imranchaudhry