[Southampton-pm] Southampton.pm December meeting

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 02:06:20 PST 2013

few notes from the December meeting:
* Two members of Southampton PM were giving talks in LPW2013.
* all of the members were positive to start technical meetings ( Tim said
he will put some ideas on Questhub ).
* We discussed why would someone pick other language then Perl for startups
or in general.
* Duncan suggested to promote Perl by finding sponsors for up to 10
undergraduates to teach them Perl.
* and much more. Come to the next meeting! :P

Vytas