[Southampton-pm] Meeting: Wednesday 3rd October 2012

Vytautas D vytdau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 13:48:45 PDT 2012

Hi, I will try to come, though I can't promise as I finish work only at 8pm
in Portsmouth.

This might be a bit off topic, though I will share what interests me.
I would love to hear some ideas about IPv6 stuff. I had this idea to do a
security tool for IPv6 vulnerabilities ( in particular from THC-IPv6 attack
suite ) for my final year project, but few projects did it over the summer.
Damn them! and it just blows my mind, I don't want to work a year on some
subject, which someone already did.. So if someone got a good idea about
what I could do on IPv6, which would be reasonable to finish within my
final year project frame, I would love to hear! Indeed, send me an email
now! :P

Thanks,
Vytas