[Southampton-pm] July meeting today (Wed 4th), 8pm, Platform Tavern

Imran Chaudhry ichaudhry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:00:21 PDT 2012

Yeehaw! (Sorry, just a lame July 4th American Independance Day reference!)

Just unofficially posting on behalf of Tim (who is on holiday and won't be
here tonight).

Myself and two of my colleagues, Iain and Merlyn, will be there. I'll bring
my laptop and was planning to give an informal overview of Gitolite which
I've been using for my own projects. I can also give an demo/overview of
"vim as an IDE".

I'm planning to be there at about 7.30pm for food.

Hope to see you there!

Imran

--
GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65  F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever.” - Indian political and spiritual leader Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)