Thursday night agenda.

Pap Taylor pap at sotonians.org.uk
Mon Sep 25 06:22:26 CDT 2000

Hello Perl Mongers,

Thursday night is almost upon us, so now would probably be an opportune time
to discuss the Perl Monger meeting.

Venue
=====
We really need a mix between accessible and noise-level here.  The Brief looks
to be the winner here, unless they've got a band on.  That being the case, we
can trundle 30metres down the road to the Hobbit, where it'll be quiet in at
least one place.  Bring your jackets in case we sit in the garden.

Time
====
8pm sounds good for me, and we can let the meet go on until about half-nine.
Be prompt if you can.

Agenda
======

Suggested agenda is :-

+ Introductions
- Easy, really.  Unless someone fancies being evasive.

+ Southampton.pm.org website
- Nothing happening with this right now.  Expect that to change.

+ Local business contacts.
- Discussion on how to gauge level of Perl usage in the Southampton area.
  Additionally, strategies on contacting local companies in the city.

Ok, comments back to the list.  If you have any Perly-friends that you want
to bring along, all the better.

P.