Meeting nights.

Pap Taylor pap at sotonians.org.uk
Mon Sep 18 04:48:18 CDT 2000

Thursdays are cool for me too (social calendar not like it used to be).  I'm
ok on Portswood too, although we need to make sure that there isn't going to
be some wailing blues act in the pub.  Time sounds reasonable too.  Won't be
getting from London til around eight anyway.

I'd say that a week this Thursday ( 28th Sept ) looks promising;  we'll
have time to propose a mini-agenda, although probably the best thing to do
for an intro session is work out where people's strengths and interests lie.

P.