[singapore-pm] Perl Meet up at Singapore

Saravanan T talk2saravanan at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 19 23:19:22 PDT 2013

Cool Info Patrick!

Gaurav is doing good!
Yes..Gaurav also suggested to host in hackerspace.sg.
Can we use it at free of cost?

Any ope source companies in singapore interested to be a event sponsor?
Guys! Lets check with our companies if they can be a sponsor for this meetup.

Lets get going.
So we have decided  the place "hackerspace.sg".

Date?