[SP-pm] Fullstack Developers São Paulo

Rodrigo Panchiniak Fernandes rodrigo at toetec.com.br
Tue Oct 27 07:43:42 PDT 2015

Acho que toda terminologia pode ser mistificada ou desmistificada, assim
como o remédio em excesso pode ser veneno! ;)

O comentário do André me fez lembrar desta chamada da alleyinteractive.com:

Our developers need to be well-rounded technologists who have a holistic
understanding of the web technology stack they work with, but who can
also interface with clients in a professional and intelligent way.

We're not looking for rockstars, ninjas, zombies or pirates. We're
looking for smart, creative, resourceful developers who want to work
with some impressive clients and who want to take pride in their work.

- See more at: http://www.alleyinteractive.com/hiring/#sthash.IgWA8WHM.dpuf

"

http://www.alleyinteractive.com/hiring/#sthash.IgWA8WHM.dpufOur