[SP-pm] Facebook World Cup 2012 Fase 1

Daniel Mantovani daniel.oliveira.mantovani at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:06:21 PST 2012

Agora que a fase um ja terminou, podemos brincar com os problemas.

O Wesley Seidel, me chamou hoje no Google Talk e comentou sobre os problemas. Ele me mandou os problemas e me pareceram bem legais, eu parei para mexer em apenas um deles hoje:

Alphabet Soup

Alfredo Spaghetti really likes soup, especially when it contains alphabet pasta. Every day he constructs a sentence from letters, places the letters into a bowl of broth and enjoys delicious alphabet soup.

Today, after constructing the sentence, Alfredo remembered that the Facebook Hacker Cup starts today! Thus, he decided to construct the phrase "HACKERCUP". As he already added the letters to the broth, he is stuck with the letters he originally selected. Help Alfredo determine how many times he can place the word "HACKERCUP" side-by-side using the letters in his soup.

Input
The first line of the input file contains a single integer T: the number of test cases. T lines follow, each representing a single test case with a sequence of upper-case letters and spaces: the original sentence Alfredo constructed.

Output
Output T lines, one for each test case. For each case, output "Case #t: n", where t is the test case number (starting from 1) and n is the number of times the word "HACKERCUP" can be placed side-by-side using the letters from the sentence.

Constraints
1 < T ≤ 20
Sentences contain only the upper-case letters A-Z and the space character
Each sentence contains at least one letter, and contains at most 1000 characters, including spaces

Eu anexei o input "alphabet_soup.txt" ,a saida "certo.txt" e o meu script "script.pl".

--
Software Engineer
Just Another Perl Hacker

Um anexo em HTML foi limpo...