[SP-pm] Call for Perl Development grant proposals

Nelson Ferraz nferraz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 05:23:06 PDT 2010

2010/7/27 Renato Santos <renato.cron em gmail.com>:
> Que tipo de propostas? eles querem os projetos para fazer sozinhos, ou uma
> ideia que "voce" tem e quer fazer, mas nao tem money/tempo

You don't have to have a large, complex, or lengthy project. You don't
even have to be a Perl master or guru. If you have a good idea and the
means and ability to accomplish it, we want to hear from you!

Do you have something that could benefit the Perl community but just
need that little extra help? Submit a grant proposal by July 31.

As a general rule, a properly formatted grant proposal is more likely
to be approved if it meets the following criteria

- It has widespread benefit to the Perl community or a large segment of it.
- We have reasons to believe that you can accomplish your goals.
- We can afford it (please, respect the limits or your proposal should
be rejected immediately).

http://news.perlfoundation.org/2010/07/2010q3-call-for-grant-proposal.html

[]s

Nelson