[Santa-rosa-pm] Still active?

Rob Orsini rob at orsini.us
Sat Feb 13 13:10:21 PST 2021

Hi Tom!! It’s great to hear from you again. It’s been close to 20 years!

I’ll check out that module for sure. Looks like it will help with the “archaeology” that’s in store for me. :)

And… Alembic moved?? That’s so cool! How about a socially distanced meet-up in the parking lot? I’ll help organize if you guys are up for it. I am!

Rob