[Santa-rosa-pm] Richard Karpinski memorial

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Sat Mar 14 19:59:22 PDT 2015

Subject: Richard Karpinski memorial - more info and more people on the list

Hello all,
The memorial is scheduled on Saturday March 28th from 3-5 PM in the
community room at the South Berkeley branch library (1901 Russell St. at
Martin Luther King Jr. way).

In order to get the room, I formed a community group: the Richard H.
Karpinski memorial discussion group.  The memorial will be the inaugural
meeting of this group, which will continue to meet afterwards, but with what
regularity I do not yet know.

I inspected the room today, and it's a good sized room, with an official
capacity of 110.  If we end up bigger than that, I am sure we can figure
something out.

Also, I checked with the librarians today, and as long as we are
appropriately polite and clean up after ourselves, we can have food and
drinks there as well.

We officially have the room from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM, and assistance with
set-up and break-down will be greatly appreciated.  It should also not be
particularly difficult.

Thank you for your attention, and I hope to see you there.

As usual, please forward this message to anyone you think might want it, and
please forward me the names and email addresses of anyone else that you
think should be on this list.