[Santa-rosa-pm] Special October Meeting Tonight

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Tue Oct 28 11:36:02 PDT 2008

###   as Gary pointed out, my msg editing wasn't very good.
###   a special reward for anyone who actually manages to go back in
###   time and attend the Sept. BBQ.

-ron

the next meeting is really Tuesday night, 28 Oct 2009 19:30.

and Tom Anderson has suggested another BBQ meeting so we will assemble
at 18:30 and grill some food.   if you're inclined you can bring some
to share, or drinks, or whatever, but especially bring yourself ;-).

our meeting place is Alembic, 3005 Wiljan Ct., Santa Rosa.

directions are at http://sonoma.pm.org/directions.html