[Santa-rosa-pm] Active?

Rob Orsini orsini at sonic.net
Tue Oct 16 20:29:41 PDT 2007

On Oct 16, 2007, at 8:20 PM, Geoffrey Broadwell wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 16:58 -0700, Bob Blick wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Oct 2007, Rob Orsini wrote:
>>> What about a JC course? If you really have no programming
>>> experience,
>>> you might look into Python or Ruby instead of Perl. (Am I allowed to
>>> say that here? :)
>>
>> Hi Rob,
>>
>> Only if you back it up with something factual and/or witty, like this
>> webcomic:
>>
>> http://www.xkcd.com/312/
>
> And then of course there's:
>
> http://xkcd.com/297/
> http://xkcd.com/224/
> http://xkcd.com/208/
>
> xkcd rules.

This isn't related to the comics, and it's still not related to Perl
(except in an ancestral sort of way)... but it's cool, none the less:

	http://hacketyhack.net/

That'll teach you some programmin'!! It's actually a very cool
project. Everyone should have a look.

If you really want to learn Perl, bring some hot dogs to our next
meeting and I'll teach you, one-on-one, the basics (just the basics)
of this dark and illusive language you've heard so much about.

When's the next meeting?

Rob