[Santa-rosa-pm] Perl contract in Foster City

Eric Skagerberg eric at skagerberg.com
Sat Feb 3 11:42:14 PST 2007

Rob Adams-Kane took Computer Science courses from me at Santa Rosa Junior College, and sent me this message about a Perl employment opening in Foster City.  I thought Sonoma County Perl Mongers ( http://sonoma.pm.org/ ) would be a good place to start.  Know anyone who might be interested?

Thanks,
Eric Skagerberg
http://www.santarosa.edu/cis/eric