[Santa-rosa-pm] 9th German Perl Workshop - Call for Papers

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Mon Sep 18 12:07:39 PDT 2006

traveling to Germany?  present your perl talk at the upcoming Perl-Workshop.

###

The 9th German Perl-Workshop will take place from Wednesday, 21 Feb.
2007 to Friday, 23 Feb.2007 and you are invited to submit proposals for
talks or tutorials. We will happily accept proposals for interesting
talks related to Perl. Please use http://www.perl-workshop.de/ to enter
your proposal.

###

announcements like this are being sent to the contact person for the local
groups in order to increase communications in the perl community.   unless
i hear complaints, i plan to forward them to our list providing the volume
is no more than one or two a month.

-ron