[Santa-rosa-pm] Is it Thursday again?

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Thu Sep 29 17:05:18 PDT 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005, Jim Oser wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new.
>
> sonoma.pm.org has the wrong day. Does it have the right time and place?
>
> Is the meeting at 7:30 PM at Alembic?
>
> What's on the agenda for Thursday's meeting?
>
> Jim

hi Jim and All,

our "regular" meeting is on Tuesdays, but for this semester we have a student
with a class conflict so voted to move it to Thursdays.   sorry about being
so lazy with the web site.  but eventually we'll be back on Tuesdays and it
will be correct.

i generally send out an announcement at the last minute on the meeting so
people will have a reminder.

yes, we meet at 7:30 PM at Alembic as described on the web site.

there is no leader and we have no agenda except to talk about perl and
anything else that might be interesting.

hope you can join us regularly.

-ron