[Santa-rosa-pm] Meeting

Ron Wickersham rjw at alembic.com
Tue Dec 14 17:36:44 CST 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Steven.Smith wrote:

> Is there a meeting tonight or was that dinner with Kevin or
> am I totally out of sync??

Hi Steve,

not tonight.   meetings are last tuesday of the month.

this month we'll move the meeting to China and meet with Kevin at Kirin.

-ron

so keep 28 Dec at 7:30 open for our first annual feast meeting!

###

here's Kevin's msg:

Hullo Fellow Perl Mongers!

FYI: I'll be visiting California 12/23 through 01/01.

Historically there has been no meeting the last Tuesday of December. So how
about we get together for dinner? My suggestion, Chinese. Specifically:
Kirin Restaurant
2700 Yulupa Ave # C, Santa Rosa, CA 95405
(707) 525-1957
http://tinyurl.com/4tjsm

Shall we say at the normal meeting time of 7:30pm?

Kudos!
-Kevin

PS: If you would like to call me while I am in California, you can call me
at 707-227-5654. (Yeah, I haven't bothered changing the number.)