Perl Mongers Meeting: Tuesday November 26th

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Fri Nov 22 08:54:21 CST 2002

Greetings Fellow Perl Mongers!

The end of the month is here, and so is our monthly meeting!

And considering that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I though I
would send out the announcement earlier than usual. Please note that there
will be NO meeting in December, since the magic date falls between
Christmas and New Year's Day.

When: Tuesday, November 26, 7:30 to 9:00pm.
Where:
	O'Reilly & Associates
	1005 Gravenstein Hwy North
	Sebastopol, CA 95472

What: Perl, of course. Whatever YOU would like to bring and share, or have
questions about.
Computer, projector, and internet connection will be available.

Kudos!

-Kevin Bingham
kevin at oreilly.com

Directions: