Perl Mongers: No meeting in December

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Fri Dec 27 09:28:08 CST 2002

Sounds like fun. Count me in. I haven't been to the Exploratorium in a few
years.

 > and they are open until 9PM.
Are these special hours for New Years? Their website has lists hours of 10
A.M. to 5 P.M.

Considering the $5 bridge toll, I think carpooling is in order. I'm willing
to drive and have room for 3. Any takers? Just email me at me at kevinbingham.com

Tom, have you contacted any other of the Bay Area Perl Monger organizers?
Would you like me to?
http://oakland.pm.org/  georgepw at metaart.org
http://sanfrancisco.pm.org/     Matthew D. P. K. Lanier <matt at saturn5.com>
http://www.rf.net/~sv-pm-org/   james at actionmessage.com, blakem-svpm at blakem.com