Perl Mongers Meeting: Tuesday August 27th

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Mon Aug 26 16:42:38 CDT 2002

Ooops! Wrong subject date! That's August, not July.

Suits me right for cutting and pasting. What are the three great virtues of
Perl programmers? Laziness, Impatience, and Hubris.

Laziness- cutting and pasting
Impatience- Get this email out now!
Hubris- Who cares! I meant to do that! And you're going to like it. Beside,
you're smart enough to figure it out.

Kudos!
-Kevin