POE anyone?

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Sat Aug 3 01:32:53 CDT 2002

I'm curious, do any of the local Perl Mongers have experience with POE?  I'm
considering porting a project (sf.net/projects/relay-bot) from Net::IRC to
POE::Component::IRC and was wondering if anybody else around here had tried
POE out for anything.

(poe.perl.org for anybody that might be unfamiliar with it; cooperative
multi-tasking in a single perl process)
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244