Thursday's Perl Monger Meeting... CANCELLED!

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Thu Aug 30 10:00:07 CDT 2001

(I don't think this got out properly the first time. So I'm sending it
again. -KB)

Hola Fellow Perl Mongers!

Alas, no decent local has come up for Thursday's (the 30th) Perl Monger's
Meeting. As many of you all know, O'Reilly is ramping up for the move to
our new building on 116, so our usual space at O'Reilly is not available
tomorrow. Also, I probably should prepare for the four day weekend. (*grin*
And no doubt I'm not the only one.)

 > Or just wait until we move into the new diggs. There will be plenty of
 > room then.
A possibility. Unless we'd all like to meet at some location (Roundtable
Pizza, Powerhouse, etc) for the September meeting. And if any of you would
like to arrange an improptu meeting for tomorrow... well, no doubt that
will work too.

 From the looks of it, there should be no problem having a meeting at the
new O'Reilly building in October. (Details to be forthcoming as I hear it.)

That's all folks!
-Kevin