Return of the Perl Bowl... Thursday the 28th

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Mon Sep 25 14:00:40 CDT 2000

That's right fellow Perl Mongers, after the success (and fun) of the last Perl
Bowl, there's going to be another one!

Where: O'Reilly & Associates (as usual)
When: Thursday the 28th, 7:30pm to 9:00pm
Why: Why not! It's fun. :)
Who: Us, of course.

This time there will be machines set up just for this purpose.

We have a few possible Challenges for the Perl Bowl, but we'd love suggestions.
Just send them to me: kevin at oreilly.com
(Sorry, if you submit it, you can't take part in that particular part of the
Perl Bowl.)

Thanks!
-Kevin (c:

--
Kevin Bingham                               O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
O'Reilly Book Support               101 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472

ph: 707-829-0515 fax: 707-829-0104 tollfree 800-998-9938 US/Canada only