Job Ad: Freerun Technologies looking for Perl Programmers

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Thu Sep 7 16:12:27 CDT 2000

FYI: Here's a local company looking for Perl programmers.

-Kevin (c:

Subject: re: Looking for Perl Programmers
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:02:47 -0700
From: Heidi Paul <hpaul at freerun.com>

FreeRun Technologies Inc, (http://www.freeruntech.com/) has openings for
experienced Perl programmers/Web developers in our Napa, California office.

These full-time positions require working as part of a team as well as
on individual projects developing Internet based applications on Linux
servers.

Other skills required are being able to identifying and respond to the
programming needs of different departments within the company
and various custom projects for our clients.

Strong programming skills are necessary. You
must be able to work independently under deadline
pressure in an online production environment.

The successful candidate must have Perl / mod_perl
programming experience on Linux and/or Unix variants.

OO Perl experience is preferred.

Oracle/MySQL/ETC Database / JavaScript experience
are a plus.  So is an appreciation of Napa Valley's
primary product, fine wine ;-)

We tend to run fast and loose...  if you enjoy that kind of
an environment, please send a resume and code sample to hpaul at freerun.com
--
Kevin Bingham                               O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
O'Reilly Book Support               101 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472

ph: 707-829-0515 fax: 707-829-0104 tollfree 800-998-9938 US/Canada only