This months meeting.

Jay Di Silvestri jay at adei.com
Mon Mar 27 19:10:44 CST 2000

Tim Allwine is going to give a presentation this month about perl objects.
I think that it will be great.   Please try to attend.  Tim is great both at
perl and at explaining things.  So the meeting should be fun.

As usual the meeting will be at O'Reilly, this Thursday at 7:30pm.

On a different note, I'm at the O'Reilly java conference and I've heard more
than a few pokes at Perl.  I don't think that it is taken very seriously
here. I won't be able to attend this months sonoma.pm meeting but I'll fill
everyone in next month.
--Jay

Jay Di Silvestri
Executive Vice President