FW: next Sonama.pm meeting

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Wed Jan 19 17:02:47 CST 2000

FYI: Rumor has it that Tim O'Reilly will be joining us as an audience member... it will be good to have him there!

-Kevin (c:

Kevin Bingham                               O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
O'Reilly Book Support               101 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
booktech at oreilly.com          O'Reilly home page http://www.oreilly.com

ph: 707-829-0515 fax: 707-829-0104 tollfree 800-998-9938 US/Canada only
to order: order at oreilly.com * technical questions: booktech at oreilly.com

Right now, based on our current level of ignorance, they're all equally impossible . . . or possible.
	--Robert Frisbee, NASA JPL Interstellar Travel Guru
	  http://www.popsci.com/context/features/startravel/

Nature abhors a vacuum. Just watch your pets when you turn one on.
	-Unknown