Thanks for the great Perl talk, Tim!

Kevin Bingham kevin at oreilly.com
Fri Feb 25 16:01:32 CST 2000

Hi All,

I just wanted to thank Tim Allwine publicly for his great talk Thursday night.
I don't know about all of you, but I learned alot.

Thanks Tim!

-Kevin (c:

Kevin Bingham                               O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
O'Reilly Book Support               101 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
kevin at oreilly.com             O'Reilly home page http://www.oreilly.com

ph: 707-829-0515 fax: 707-829-0104 tollfree 800-998-9938 US/Canada only
to order: order at oreilly.com * technical questions: booktech at oreilly.com

          I found eternal happiness! Whoops, I just lost it.

Right now, based on our current level of ignorance, they're all equally
impossible . . . or possible.
 --Robert Frisbee, NASA JPL Interstellar Travel Guru
   http://www.popsci.com/context/features/startravel/