forwarded from SRJC

Jay Di Silvestri jay at adei.com
Tue Nov 2 11:01:06 CST 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Howard Kirk Besserman [mailto:howhuman at prodigy.net]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 11:41 PM
To: jay at adei.com
Subject: help?

greetings jay,

i'm studying web design at the santa rosa junior college.  one of the
instructors forwarded an email to me that he received back in march about a
pearl monger newsgroup.  i tried the majordomo address and it didn't go
through.  perhaps there's another way to post the following message?

CALLING ALL PROGRAMMERS!

i'm trying to find a programmer FAST to help launch a fun, clever
millennium-oriented web site.  he or she needs to know javascipt and CGI
(pearl most probably.)  2000 is almost here so  the person must be able to
work quickly and hopefully start this week.  the programming itself should
be fairly simple.  might only take an hour or two or three.

we aren't silicon valley yuppies making big money yet, so unfortunately this
isn't a paying gig, but if the site takes off, there could very well be
something down the road.  this would also be a good way for an interested
programmer to develop a creative relationship with us that could very easily
lead to new, exciting paying $$ ventures down the road.  we are currently a
graphic artist and an html conceptual artist.  DOING US THIS FAVOR WILL BE
SOMEHOW BE REWARDED!

if you're curious...drop me a line...ASAP!

howard kirk besserman
howhuman web designs
howhuman at prodigy.n <mailto:howhuman at prodigy.n> et

thanks for any help you can give me in getting the above posted, jay.  if
you've got any ideas i welcome them too!

yours truly,

howard kirk besserman