Great!

Jay Di Silvestri jay at adei.com
Mon Mar 29 23:46:46 CST 1999

Not yet.  Hopefully the group will find a consensus.  I was hoping that
we could dovetail in with the nblug meetings (at least at first) but I
guess that we'll have to wait until dustin clears up that insurance
issue.  Even if O'reilly washes out I'm sure that we can find a good
spot.

We also need to get a website and whatever other virtual presence that
we need up.  My office can do all that, but I design rather ugly web
pages (so I'm told).  Do we have any artists in the group that would
like to step forward and volunteer their services . . .