[sf-perl] The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 04/16 at 1pm PDT

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:12:24 PDT 2023

  "So, is 'genius' the only way to explain it?
  No, I'm sure there's something I can learn, even from a genius."

  -- Bakuman (2008-12), Vol 3, Ch 23, "Conceit and Kindness"
     Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata, trans. Tetsuichiro Miyaki

The Raku Study Group

April 16, 2023  1pm in California, 8pm in the UK

An informal meeting: drop by when you can, show us what you've got,
ask and answer questions, or just listen and lurk.

Perl and programming in general are fair game, along with Raku,

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82507731870?pwd=cElwL3NGVmNIUytKODhhZlUzWGl6QT09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: