[sf-perl] The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 06/19 at 1pm PDT

William Michels wjm1 at caa.columbia.edu
Tue Jun 21 12:31:03 PDT 2022

 At the last Raku Study Group (Meetup), Joseph brought up an issue he's
noticed with Raku's capture markers, `<(`...`)>`.

Just noting here (for posterity) that the SO issue below might be an
identical--or related--observation:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63426361/raku-effect-of-capture-markers-is-lost-higher-up

HTH, Bill.