[sf-perl] The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 05/16 at 1pm PDT

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu May 13 19:07:03 PDT 2021

F. S. Boas, Shakspere and his Predecessors" (1896):

    "All these dramas introduce us into highly artificial societies,
    whose civilization is ripe unto rottenness.  Admidst such media
    abnormal conditions of brain and emotion are generated, and
    intricate cases of conscience demand a solution by unprecedented
    methods.  Thus throughout these plays we move along dim
    untrodden paths, and at the close our feeling is neither of
    simple joy or pain; we are excited, fascinated, perplexed, for
    the issues raised preclude a completely satisfactory outcome ... "

The Raku Study Group

May 16th, 2021  1pm in California, 8pm in the UK

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88920904857?pwd=Z0N6RlRlblB0L0MycENnVjRsZ3lsUT09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: