[sf-perl] The SF Perl Raku Study Group, 02/14 at 1pm PDT

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 21:39:02 PST 2021

Juanita Nelson, "A Matter of Freedom" from  "Seeds of Liberation"
(1964) edited by Paul Goodman:

  "How could I presume to have so much of the truth that I
  would defy constituted authority?  What made me so
  certain of myself in this regard?  I was not certain.
  But it seemed to me that if I should see only one thing
  clearly, it was not necessary to see all things clearly
  in order to act on the one thing."

The Raku Study Group

February 14, 2021  1pm in California, 9pm in the UK

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88310040715?pwd=QWUwcnlqY0ZJUkd2UklVWDg0KzMrZz09

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: