[sf-perl] Zooming Around Raku (aka Perl6)

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:52:10 PDT 2020

Let's do another Raku/Perl6 study group via Zoom.
See meetup to RSVP (not stictly necessary, but helpful):

  https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/270393393/

With a free account, zoom technically limits meeting length to 40mins,
so I'm scheduling three meetings at the top of the hour for 2pm, 3pm,
4pm. If they're enforcing the limit, we'll take 20 minute breaks from
the video and then resume (if they're not enforcing it, we'll just
stay in the first meeting):

2pm:  https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72024336798?pwd=MjY3c2FGdjd0RzJhY2hXNE41NSsrQT09

3pm: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71579293548?pwd=SC82b3VxcnkxWHl6YUkvMzBXck44dz09

4pm: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/79348771331?pwd=T29DS0lYU3lhVjRDZGFyRVhRQW83dz09

The password on all: 4RakuRoll

If there's any questions, try the the sanfrancisco-perl mailing list
(info on that is at the sf.pm.org page) You can also try me directly,
doomvox at gmail.