[sf-perl] the next Raku study group is on the 12th

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 12:20:19 PDT 2020

After taking a break for the weekend of the 4th, we'll be back with
the Raku study group that time forgot.  Sunday at 2pm, via zoom.

With a free account, zoom technically limits meeting length to 40mins,
so I'm scheduling three meetings at the top of the hour for 2pm, 3pm,
4pm. If they're enforcing the limit, we'll take 20 minute breaks from
the video and then resume (if they're not enforcing it, we'll just
stay in the first meeting).

RSVP if you like:
https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/271718963/

2pm: