[sf-perl] no perl6 study group this weekend (canceling Sept 29th)

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 16:48:19 PDT 2019

So, just one more time, I'm going to cancel the upcoming "Perl6
Study Group" meeting on Sunday, September 29th-- we'll resume
again on October 6th.

   https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/xxtcdryznbjb/

(There's a Long Now event I'm going to over at the Castro Theater
that afternoon-- a showing of the film, "Anthropocene"...)

Myself, I think I'll attend the "Code Self Study" gathering at Au
Coquelet in Berkeley the Saturday afternoon before (Sept 28th, 2pm):

  https://www.meetup.com/codeselfstudy/events/dkwpzpyzmblc/