[sf-perl] ANNOUNCE: Dist::MultiMaker - maker for multiple libraries

David Christensen dpchrist at holgerdanske.com
Thu May 16 23:46:23 PDT 2019

On 5/15/19 2:47 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Mon, 13 May 2019 13:11:37 -0700
> David Christensen <dpchrist at holgerdanske.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/13/19 1:33 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
>>> Hi David,
>>
>> Hi Shlomi.  Thank you for taking the time to look at my distribution.

>>> 4. It reminds me of the symlinks' DSL I defined for
>>> https://github.com/shlomif/shlomif-computer-settings/blob/master/shlomif-settings/setup-all/setup-all.pl

>> Could you please describe the concept of the script and/or show an
>> example of its use?
>
> See https://github.com/shlomif/shlomif-computer-settings/ - you can try running
> the "wget https://shlom.in/setup && perl setup" procedure in a new user and/or
> a new VM. It sets up a bunch of symlinks in ~ pointing to the configuration
> resources.
>
> For example:
> https://github.com/shlomif/shlomif-computer-settings/blob/master/shlomif-settings/git/setup.symlinks.manifest.txt
> .

Okay.  I wrote a much simpler script that creates symlinks to all
subdirectories of directories specified on the command line.  Writing a
DSL takes it to a whole new level.  :-)

David