[sf-perl] Perl6 study group

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:06:37 PDT 2019

Once again, we're on for the "Informal Perl 6 Study Group" over at the
Oakland Museum tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon, but this will be the
last one on Saturday's.  Next week I'm going to switch back to the
Sunday afternoon pattern.

More information is up at the meetup page:

https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/crnvtqyzgbkc/

As always, RSVPs over there aren't really necessary, but I think
they're helpful-- a higher RSVP count makes the event seem more
friendly to the casually interested.   In fact, I would say if you're
even just kind-of sort-of thinking maybe you might possibly show up,
feel free to click the RSVP button, you'll  help compensate for the
people who skip it.