[sf-perl] Perl @ Oakland Museum cafe [DO NOT REPLY ALL UNLESS YOU'RE SUBSCRIBED/MEMBER OF BOTH LISTS!]

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 20 19:25:51 PDT 2019

[DO NOT REPLY ALL UNLESS YOU'RE SUBSCRIBED/MEMBER OF BOTH LISTS!]

There is, also, Oakland Perl Mongers - it's been inactive for the most
part for some years now, but the list still works and is
active/functional.

Might want to at least mention it there.

There was site too - but looks like that's been gone a while:
http://oakland.pm.org/
https://web.archive.org/web/20080925154623/http://www.metaart.org/opug
I think http://oakland.pm.org/ used to just redirect to
http://www.metaart.org/opug or at least somewhere on that site.