[sf-perl] venue issues with monday night talk

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:22:11 PDT 2019

I still haven't had found a venue to host a talk on Monday night,
April 15th -- that date seems to be cursed for some reason, but then
this is pretty short-notice -- so I'm afraid we're going to have to
skip that idea... unless of course, someone out there has a conference
room available.

Jeff Goff happens to be in town just now, and is interested in giving
a talk on perl6 parsing features, but he's only free on that one
night.