[sf-perl] Perl6 Informal Study at the Blue Oak

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Fri May 4 12:07:23 PDT 2018

Once again, Sunday afternoon at around 1pm we'll be down at the Blue
Oak Cafe inside the Oakland Museum, with the general idea of playing
around with Perl 6.

I've got a regular meetup scheduled for it, RSVP if you're so
inclined, though it's not critical:

https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/249949377/

Someone was asking me "Why Oakland?"-- this place has lots of space,
decent coffee, free wifi, it's relatively quiet and a block from a
BART station.   If anyone has any other ideas like that, I'd be glad
to hear them.