[sf-perl] perl6 informal study group on for tomorrow (July 1st)

Joseph Brenner doomvox at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:10:42 PDT 2018

We're still on for the perl6 meeting down at the Blue Oak Cafe this
Sunday-- we're putting aside the Lenz book for now and looking at the
docs on concurrency:

      https://docs.perl6.org/language/concurrency

By the way, at the last meeting William Michels (Bill)
asked about this:

   https://rakudo.party/post/Perl-6-Colonpairoscopy

It's a piece someone wrote in response to a complaint from me
that all the different syntax for entering a Pair (that is, a
key/value) seems pretty weird if you're not familiar with them.

Anyway, as usual, the next meeting is at 1pm on Sunday at the cafe at
the Oakland Museum, a block north of the Lake Merrit BART station:

  https://www.meetup.com/San-Francisco-Perl/events/xmldtpyxkbcb/